Saturday, July 23, 2011

Temporary Delay

I realize that I did not post anything this past Friday. I am following the Oslo terrorism situation very closely and will have a related post up shortly. I simply did not wish to jump into the debate before the facts were settled and end up having to eat my words if proved incorrect. But even if the terrorist was not Islamic, there are still unanswered questions and important ramifications for the future of Europe's relationship with Islam. Hopefully I can have something up by Wednesday. If not, I will just make it this week's post. As always, thank you for reading. Please continue to tell your friends about The New Knighthood, and leave me a Comment if you have concerns, questions, or suggestions for later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful. No foul or abusive language.